Friday 25 March 2011

Final Target Market

By conducting primary research and further secondary research, I have identified that our final target market are:

  • Girls and boys
  • Age Range: 16- 24yrs
  • Music Type: RNB, Dance
  • Films Watched: Saw, The Amytiville Horror
  • Like: Scary, Horror themed films

Primary Research
This information was mainly gathered through my primary research as my questionnaire showed that it was a fair split of nearly 50% for each gender. Furthermore, out of the 20 people asked 47% preferred horror films to any other therefore informing my genre aspect.

Secondary Research
My secondary researched further informed the development of my target market as national statistics showed that:

"young people are the most likley to go the cinema to watch movies"

"people of ages 16 - 24yrs preferred horrors and rom coms more than any other genre of film"

This therefore supported what my primary research showed and ensured that I had picked the right target market for our proposed film.

No comments:

Post a Comment